Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kiss in the rain

Repeated listening to this music again...
I love to listen this music.. especially when mood is down or sad. Its really can calm me down and heal my wounds automatically....

Yea, later need to attend a lunch appointment with Insurance Agent. Haha, I just work like a PR to company. Entertain all sort of strangers which bosses reluctant to see them. Its fine, free meal for the day ^.^

Dinner?? With sweet darling lor ; ) He said bring me to have my favourite nachos that I mentioned few days ago : ) Love him so much... too bad I cant have it anymore as I dont take meat anymore :'(

Going to have gals party at Zuok with all my girlfriends tonight. Planned to go out at 11pm, should I dress up as usual or ... ? :p Doesnt matter now, just go party and enjoy to fullest!!

Wish I have a great day today!!
What a boring blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment